Rev. Amos and Grace Komolafe are ordained ministers of the gospel and founders of the Prayer Trust Ministries. They are blessed with children and grandchildren.
Rev Grace is an author, a teacher of the word, and conference speaker
She and her husband Amos host a weekly radio programme titled 'Hour of Hope’.
Rev Amos and Grace are called to the Body of Christ for the fulfilment of God's purpose on earth.
They answered to this call over 40years ago in Africa.
In 1992, under God's inspiration and direction, they initiated a 24hr Prayer Wall (Prayer Chain ) over London, and for Church leaders. Also annual prayer conferences were held.
In 2008 they started the School of Spiritual and Biblical Understanding.
Rev. Amos and Grace believe the church is the light and salt on earth, restoring and rebuilding ruined lives and nations.
In 2010 Rev Grace felt the heart of God for the devastated nation of Liberia, a nation in ruin and decay because of a long civil war and Ebola crisis. She and her husband, Amos are presently working with the Body of Christ in the nation for restoration of life and circumstances.
In Liberia The Prayer Trust ministry has sponsored a whole building project of a church which was lost because of persecution.
Facilitated by Rev. Amos and Grace Komolafe, the Churches in Liberia are coming to work together to alleviate poverty in their nation through:-
- Over 600 acres of land has been secured for development in collaboration with the local community, for agricultural purposes
- 12 laptops were sent for youth training ..
- Prayer Trust is supporting an orphanage, and recently took on sponsorship of two students.
- Many lives have changed and come to Jesus having seeing the practical love of Christ displayed through PTM service.
- Their teachings have brought many church leaders to a better understanding of their relationship with God.
P.O. Box 10322, London, SE16 5ZH
Tel. 07941 458 679
Admin: firstname.lastname@example.org for general enquiries
Rev. Grace Komolafe: email@example.com especially with regard to
Read Faith Statement